Brian Dennis Introduction
Meeting Planner: We ask that you use the following introduction – as is – when introducing Brian Dennis at your event.
Our speaker today is recognized internationally as a Customer Experience innovator and trend forecaster, and is the author of 2 books. Brian Dennis understands that effective service leaders must have vision, commitment and a customer lens on everything they do.
Often referred to as “the customer service guy,” Brian cuts through the clutter. He is an advisor on the CX University Excellence Board and serves on their thought leader and teaching faculty. His goal is for you to leave here today with ideas you can implement immediately to improve the Customer Experience.
Brian tells me he dislikes flattering introductions, so we should probably just get right into it. Get ready to have some fun, and please join me in welcoming Brian Dennis.
What they’re saying about Brian’s keynotes
- “Bring Brian Dennis back next year – can’t wait!”
- “Brian’s keynote was fascinating and fun at the same time.”
- “Brian was funny, engaging and compelling – his talk was full of innovative thinking.”
- “Only one speaker at our conference got a standing ovation. Nice job, Brian!”
- “The real measure of Brian’s success was the number of audience members who swarmed him after his session to continue the dialogue.”